Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Almighty Lord, Just worried and concerned of my mother's hard earned money, please Lord protect us from cheating, all negativity. There will be property decision soon, am worried for my kids future, please Lord do justice, whatever we earn it's for my children only. Abt the house property...
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would like to ask for prayer regarding my workplace situation. I have been working in this company for 6 years, and recently my boss has been treating me in a very hurtful way. After I came back from Genting Highlands, he kept pressuring me to try gambling...
I want to request a prayer to end this senseless war and for peace to spread across all countries immediately. I also pray for an increase in ginger prices to help farmers and overcome this economic crisis. Please, Jesus Christ, only you can bring change. I hope all leaders will feel a glimpse...