My prayer is to find full-time employment. I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My prayer is to find full-time employment. I am a ### and I have been seeking work for a year now and I need that lucky break so I can pay my bills. I would love a creative job that pays well working for people that are kind and respectful and appreciate my talent.
 
The LOrd will provide all you needs and grant your request according to His Will.

Blessed You
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. I am currently working as an adjunct professor and teacher. I love what I do but the work is not consistent and I have to move around and juggle several different jobs. I really would like to have a full time job doing what I enjoy. It’s just getting harder and...
Replies
12
Views
247
Sadness, depression, can't find a full-time job, I need prayer in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
321
Pray for ### to offer my son contract for full time employment as the probation period comes to an end. May he find favour in the powers that may be. May the Holy Spirit keep him company and allow him to function at the optimal level and reach his target. Father we trust you and bring these...
Replies
3
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom