My prayer is that I made a stupid mistake ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
157
I made such a stupid decision tonight and was so weak in my willpower. I have been detoxing and I slipped up, I have my tests this Friday and I pray Lord that first You forgive me and help me forgive myself. I also pray that You hear me and feel me, feel how disappointed in myself that I am and...
Replies
12
Views
390
I made a big mistake at work. I was meaning to do well but got overwhelmed and made a huge mistake. I feel like I let everyone down, especially my family. I have repented to the Lord, but I'm still dealing with the anxiety of not knowing. I ask for prayer and appreciate it.
Replies
12
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom