My prayer is not answered yet, please ...

Danos

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer is not answered yet, please pray for me to get a job at ### company ### in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

P-serv agent have not called yet. Please pray for them to call me as they would by today to inform me of the good news that I had been invited for the face to face. I am very worried about my finance and getting this job. Please ask Jesus to get me this job.
Replies
5
Views
164
Thank you Lord. I pray for my family. Lord you know my struggles and story please answer. I pray both of my grandsons graduate on time this month. I pray my daughter ### gets a better job and find a safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son stop lying, take care of himself and his...
Replies
9
Views
152
🙌 Found Potential Place, PTL, Correspondence Regarding Questions WAS Addressed, 🙏 GRACE for transfer of Funds, Smooth E-sign, Grace to MOVE... 🙇🏻 Father I thank You and those who prayed I secure my own dwelling, You have given me hope to continue believing, Ps 138:3, thank you. I ask for grace...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom