My prayer is for my relationship with my ###...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacy

Guest
My prayer is for my relationship with ### to be a healthy happy one. The way it used to be, and for us to be happy again.
 
i prayed for restoration for ### and ###'s boyfriend may ### two b happy n have a healty relationship in Jesus' name
 
Dear Lord,

You are our redeemer and the good Shepard who guides us.

Bless this couple and guide them into a happy relationship where they speak kind words that build each other up. Help them to control their tongue and speak only in love. Restore this relationship and make it stronger. Help them to both repent from all pride and approach each other with a humble attitude. I pray that you Lord are the center of their relationship.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Dear Lord Jesus, bring these two people closer.. may their love get stronger with each passing day, may Your mercies shine on them. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that all works out for you and your ### and that much happiness surrounds you both!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God I pray please restore my relationship with ###. I love him so much and I can't take the pain of not having him in my life. Please heal him so that way he can come into my life again. Please allow him to message me as I miss talking to him and feeling his embrace. And when our paths...
Replies
6
Views
202
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
139
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for reconciliation in my relationship with partner of ### year's. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, who said, “No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6), I ask our Heavenly Father to bring healing where there is...
Replies
16
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom