Nobody is reading this thread right now.

No time for poverty mentality

2020 has been an interesting new year.
Bladder cancer operation
6 weeks of cancer treament
Poverty mentality
Relentless severe abdominal pain
COVID 19 global lockdown
Restricted access

There was a time not too long ago that I had convinced myself that I would never see the beautiful foliage around me again. I'm glad to report that through the Love of God I just put those silly thoughts to rest. What a beautiful day at the park.
No cancer, no pain, no fear, no poverty mentality. Nothing but gratitude, Love, my Lord and green foliage everywhere! Faith keeps the Love of God rolling!
My Lord has given me a new perspective in life. You might say He has given me a 20/20 insight. It's my year of faith, gratitude and Love.
I would like to thank all of you for praying for me.
Thank You Father

No time for poverty mentality

2020 has been an interesting new year.
Bladder cancer operation
6 weeks of cancer treament
Poverty mentality
Relentless severe abdominal pain
COVID 19 global lockdown
Restricted access

There was a time not too long ago that I had convinced myself that I would never see the beautiful foliage around me again. I'm glad to report that through the Love of God I just put those silly thoughts to rest. What a beautiful day at the park.
No cancer, no pain, no fear, no poverty mentality. Nothing but gratitude, Love, my Lord and green foliage everywhere! Faith keeps the Love of God rolling!
My Lord has given me a new perspective in life. You might say He has given me a 20/20 insight. It's my year of faith, gratitude and Love.
I would like to thank all of you for praying for me.
Thank You Father
I am so inspired through your wonderful testimony, how God has blessed you being you are His faithful servant , Praise the Lord.
Mathew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I waited until my medical report was in before I shared the results. Incredible blessing. I will now tell you about my 2020. Actually my issue began in October 2019. I was diagnosed with mulitple clusters of cancer in my bladder. I also had extreme severe abdominal pain that no drugs could...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom