Dear Lord, and kind others, I pray that an unclean spirit will leave me forever, and that me and my Soulmate, ect. won't have to experience any of this evil witchcraft or unclean/evil spirit out of nowhere. I pray that my soulmate and I, ect. are set free forever from any curse, illness...
🛡️ Warfare Prayer Against a Narcissist sister in law Prakruti and mother in law Ramila be exposed and surrender their life to Jesus Heavenly Father, I come to You in the mighty name of Jesus, standing firm against every spirit of manipulation, control, and deception that a narcissist mother in...
Prayer against narcissistic father-in-law and mother-in-law who competes with his own son instead of supporting your marriage.
Please stand in prayer for pregnant wife crying out to God to free my husband and deliver him
deliver him from alcohol and drugs and things from his ungodly parents...