My parents and brother is traveling. Pray ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

We're traveling tomorrow to our Home town. For election purpose. To stay for a week. At home town. I request for us safe journey, to reach home town safely without any problem on the way not to get travelling sickness. My brother Daniel to drive safely. For his energy and strength. Not to get...
Replies
Views
It's about to rain seems. Getting dark. We're traveling to home town. Do pray for us. Bro Daniel is driving car.
Replies
Views
My husband Stephen is traveling tonight & will be on the road for the next few weeks. In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God‘s will to keep him safe, with no health issues. That his vehicle is safe, no issues (just repaired but may still have a problem ). He is stressing, has a 12 hour ride this...
Replies
Views
Her car broke down. Let her reiceve speedy and profesional help for it tommorow. She is traveling other side of the country stuck now whit her broken car. Father please let there be help soon. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
Replies
Views
GOD grant me traveling Mercies as I fly from NYC to Ohio for a training. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom