My Pain Is Very Great !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
УмолÑвам
ви да Ñе помолим, ГоÑпод да изработи в мен твърдоÑÑ‚, увереноÑÑ‚ и да бъда неприкоÑновен за да мога да уÑтоÑвам на изкушениÑта на похот, плътÑки Ð¿Ð¾Ð¶ÐµÐ»Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð¸ ÑтраÑти! Ðека молим Бога да ме направи да мога да уÑтоÑвам на този тип изкушениÑ, така, че да радвам Божието Ñърце и да проÑлавÑм Името на Ð½Ð°ÑˆÐ¸Ñ Ð“Ð¾Ñпод ИÑÑƒÑ Ð¥Ñ€Ð¸ÑтоÑ! Вечна Ñлава и чеÑÑ‚ на Името Му!

Let us ask the Lord to send in my life and the girl who truly loves me will strongly and understands me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and powerful blessing in my life.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For ### years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
150
I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For 14 years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
12
Views
142
Please pray for my very great difficulties. I am struggling so much.
Replies
9
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom