My pain from fibromyalgia and migraines have been very ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
My pain from fibromyalgia and migraines have been very bad for 2 or 3 days. So has my fatigue and fibro-fog; fibro-fog is when the fibromyalgia cause the mind to be fogy. A couple of times I lost my train of thought while typing this. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Also please pray that I get a good night's sleep tonight and every night. Thank you. God bless you.
 
praying God gives you a touch, has severe fibro/chronic fatigue for 10 years and was on 13 meds until both kidneys went out one year ago then the Lord healed my kidneys, fibro. chronic f, diabetes, sleep apnea all at one time. Wait on the Lord..
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I too suffer from fibro, migraines, chronic fatigue, INJIP Comfort this child, release them from Pain heavenly Father. Allow them to sleep, get desired rest. There is power in prayer, power when 2 stand together in agreement. I stand in agreement with you for your COMPLETE HEALING, may you have the favor of GOD. AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My pain from fibromyalgia and a headache is worse but I took something for both. Please pray the medication works quickly and for healing. My stomach is upset and I don't have anything to take for it. Please pray that the upset stomach gets better soon. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
144
The pain and fatigue from fibromyalgia and migraines has been so bad these past 2 days including today Tuesday that I don't know what to do. Please pray that I feel better the rest of the week and for healing. Thank You.
Replies
8
Views
206
My migraine and pain from fibromyalgia is coming back. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom