Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

All negative energy online on EAZE is off of my phone line and I can easily order from them every time I want to and need to I have great communication online with everyone always great days everyone can breathe near me greatly everyone has peace near me greatly except corndogsssssssssssss they...
Replies
Views
I Prophesy decree declare manifest my phone ☎️ opens online I’m able to order online easily Greatly with no blocking negative energy from corndogs No one’s heads tongues toes light 💡 signatures Joy of the Lord no pixel power for the corndogs midianites no GOOGLE access no Yahoo access no email...
Replies
Views
I get my light and beauty favor attention attraction back magnetism charisma mojo personality power anoiting Joy of the Lord Glory 2 Glory back for me my kids Mama now. I get my bankruptcy done that's best for me now easily knowing which chapter is best 7 or 13 find out if the vehicle is worth...
Replies
Views
No one comes towards me or my family souls forever ♾ I don’t want anymore that’s way to wicked to be alive no more 🎭 drama 🦙 llama kick 🦵 Rocks 🪨 I don’t ever have to know Weird Anthony Ferguson he and his crew have no one’s Energy frequency levels no way to prosper in everyone’s ENERGY DNA 🧬...
Replies
Views
My prayer site protected forever ♾ I easily can Order my online needs my online WEEDMAPS and EAZE opens up with no delays for my life always everyone gets with me Greatly Michael Myles Hass Enrique always get along with me GREATLY I have my hearts desires in my life I have my voice for singing...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom