My NTF Tasks 🙏

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer as you leaned completely on the Lord's strength wisdom and grace while racing against that deadline and preparing for the incoming tasks for your NTF responsibilities.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide your mind, sharpen your focus and grant you profound patience and peace of mind as you entrust the skills talents and capabilities He has blessed you with into His hands. We have also lifted up your department head, praying that the Lord would touch her heart and fill her spirit with understanding kindness and favor, that she would have peace with the work you produce and that your communication would remain smooth gracious and uplifting. We are reminded of Col 3:23 which tells us that whatever we do we should work heartily as for the Lord.

If your request was answered and the Lord granted you clarity energy and success with your deadline and those tasks, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you and give glory to God.

If your request does not seem to have been answered and you still feel overwhelmed or are still waiting for breakthrough with your workload or for favor with your department head, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that the Lord will continue to be your ultimate source of energy and clarity, that He will go ahead of you and that all your efforts today and in the days to come will bring honor and glory to His name. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You today acknowledging that I cannot do this alone. I lean completely on Your strength, wisdom, and grace as I race against this deadline today and prepare for the incoming tasks for the ###. Lord, I entrust the skills, talents, and capabilities You have blessed me...
Replies
11
Views
60
Dear Lord, I come before You today acknowledging that I cannot do this alone. I lean completely on Your strength, wisdom, and grace as I race against this deadline today and prepare for the incoming tasks for the ###. Lord, I entrust the skills, talents, and capabilities You have blessed me...
Replies
13
Views
73
Dear Lord, I come before You today acknowledging that I cannot do this alone. I lean completely on Your strength, wisdom, and grace as I race against this deadline today and prepare for the incoming tasks for the ###. Lord, I entrust the skills, talents, and capabilities You have blessed me...
Replies
9
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom