My ### needs some serious prayer. He and his ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lord made Himself known once again, and turned ### back to Him. Thank all of you for your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Warriors I need some serious prayer. I am weary and broken. I'm in desperate need for help. Please, please pray for my ### and that he is able to stay in school. He's been there his whole life and his last year here he decided to make some bad choices. He is a good kid though and got into...
Replies
7
Views
574
Dear God I pray for ### always in my needs, some how today in my heart I pray for him his needs, over time we have become good friends, just a few days ago he went from talking a lot to now just saying hi Hun or hi love that all, God I know he is hurting with all the things he has been...
Replies
6
Views
154
Good evening I need some serious prayer for me and my wife. We believe and have a peace about going into ministry with the First Nations People. But we have only for days left in our place to live. We have till January.1 at midnight to be out of where we're living. We have no money and no way...
Replies
2
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom