My ###### Needs Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liz1975

Guest
My husband is stressing out so much with all this new shop license and permits and he gets everything out on me. He verbally abuses me. I told him he has anger management issues. That we need help. He says no that I should get help. The shop is under my name only I work hard in the shop I work like a man I am not in the office working I am actually working on the cars. Today he had a fit started screaming at me in front of the employees. Told me to leave. We actually live in the shop. I don't complain that I don't have my own room in a house. I don't complain that sometimes we don't have our 3 meals a day because we are struggling. And he told me he wanted the divorce and for me to resign my CEO position. I signed my resignation he took the car keys from me. God I know that this are not what you desire! I am so sorry God but I am losing strength and don't even feel like praying for my marriage. I love him. But I am getting tired. I surrender my marriage to you and you decide what I should do. Amen
 
Father, you are the one who founded the marital institution, and you said a man will leave his parents and cleave to his wife the two become one. Father it is written what God has joint together let no man put asunder please God have mercy upon this ###, touch her husband heart to go back to this ### in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me." (Psalm 138:8) "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)...
Replies
11
Views
286
Please pray for my ### that he may be saved. He is ### already and the Lord is really putting this on my heart right now. He also needs deliverance from many demons and generational iniquities and curses. He is scared of turning to God because he thinks God cannot forgive him all the things he...
Replies
6
Views
215
I have a friend struggling with severe depression. He has some wrong beliefs about God and struggles with believing God is real and good. He has had HUNDREDS of conversations in total (not exaggerating) over a span of years and there is currently just a refusal to believe God loves him. I...
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom