My ### needs a healing right now. ...

I am praying for your son to be healed. In Jesus name I pray.

Comment: I have hurt my back or others areas at the gym a lot. I put ice on those areas to bring swelling and inflammation down. Several times a day 15-20 minutes at a time. I can usually feel a difference. This is until he can be seen by a doctor.
 
My ### needs a healing right now. He is constantly preparing to be ready and today he tweaked his back, working out. He has a BIG interview on Tue. Lord, please heal him right now. Please be in agreement with me and my family as he prepares for this big week. Lord, the pain is gone and his back is well. In Jesus name we claim it! Amen
praying for him
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you in a moment of great need. My wife is suffering and undergoing kidney dialysis, which is a very difficult and costly process in ###. I am seeking your prayers for her healing, but I also need a financial miracle. I urgently need about ### Egyptian...
Replies
11
Views
404
Healing ❤️‍🩹 Prayers for my Husband DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS, My husband needs huge amounts of prayers. He is having a biopsy of his lung lining. Several hot spots that are causing Dr to believe he has cancer. My husband ### has had several serious health issues. Just got done recovering from...
Replies
12
Views
581
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:4 – “Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 85:4, the psalmist is crying out to God for restoration. The request to “restore us again” shows that...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom