My name is ### ###. The prayers ...

My name is ###. The prayers are for ### who is suffering from multiple sclerosis. ### who is suffering from spastic paraplegia and ### who is suffering and he is just in bed. Please help them to get better.

God strength is in his weakness. The power of God is currently working on him. In the name of Jesus Christ, he's healed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am suffering from severe back spinal cord issue and in bed for more than 10 days kindly pray for me
Replies
10
Views
495
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom