Lahkorge

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### please pray for ###, ### gall bladder mein stone hai and eyes weak hai or spex lagi hai and white spots on skin and spiritual blessing for me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
intimate relationship with Jesus God, spiritual health and physical/mental/emotional health, living life. My family and my friends, others, caring for animals.
Replies
11
Views
277
Pray in the Spirit for me I can't do this anymore HELP!
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom