My name is ###. Please pray for my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My name is ###. Please pray for my daughter ### and her son ###. My daughter is in a very bad relationship. She is unmarried but lives with the father of her baby. He has been cheating on her for some time. He also mentally abuses her and I am almost certain that he has hit her before. She doesn't have a job at this time so I am sure she feels stuck. She had a job interview today. Please pray God will open a door for her and she can get a job. I think she would make him leave if she has a job.

Thank you so much for praying for her.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
Pray in the Spirit for me I can't do this anymore HELP!
Replies
11
Views
219
intimate relationship with Jesus God, spiritual health and physical/mental/emotional health, living life. My family and my friends, others, caring for animals.
Replies
11
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom