My name is ###. Please I have been ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My name is ###. Please I have been seeking admission to the university of ### in ###, ### since ### but I don't always meet the cut off mark for the course which I want to study in ### and the cut off mark for the course is ###. This year ###, I sat for the school exam again and I only managed to score ### out of ### mark. The admission list had been released and admission had been concluded for this year. I am not given admission for ### because my score ### is too poor. Right now, I don't know why failure has always been following me. Please I need an extra prayer from you to destroy the spirit of failure that has been following me. Right now, I have started preparing for ### exams. I pray may God grant me successful admission to the university of ### in ### by the grace of God. And the spirit of good luck and the spirit of success should continue to be with me and follow me for the rest of my life, because I don't know why I am finding it difficult to pass exams and to score above the cut off mark which is ### but the cut off mark for ### in ### is ### and some students are scoring ### some even scored above ### and they are given admission.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I PRAY GOD'S FAVOR AND BLESSING CONCERNING YOUR PRAYER REQUEST

AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray in the Spirit for me I can't do this anymore HELP!
Replies
11
Views
219
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom