My name is Pastor Maposa .can you ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Papa I have so many challenges in ministry; is Settled Word Ministries, aka Prevailing Word Church. I have been in ministry for about fifteen years and I have not been able to move forward. I don't know how to explain it. Family Altars from my father's people, witchcraft, etc are really against...
Replies
Views
Ask God Jesus for help, that he will intervene with Jesus Caritas Catholic Church Kepong KL as the pastor is doing false teaching of worshipping chinese ancestors by idol worshipping and teach his worshippers that it was correct to bow down to graven image of ancestors plagues, and idol worship...
Replies
Views
Teresa Sean Killian Danika salvation laborers that they will listen to for me to have favor and see my grandchildren for healing virus Revelation as intercessor. wisdom direction fresh anointing repentance revival in USA mercy Israel peace strength favor in wash DC for Pastor Hagee and others...
Replies
Views
I am really having a tough time taking in women in ministry and I really don’t like the interim pastor of church. I’m have fallen into nicotine and I know it’s not good. It’s really tough right now and I need help. Please pray that God does something for me. Thank you
Replies
Views
Kindly pray for me regarding securing a job and permanent residency in Australia. My case is an emergency that needs urgent intervention from God. I believe in the prophetic auction in this ministry and the ministry of Pastor Jerry Eze.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom