Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gaymay

Disciple of Prayer
My name is Lilian , the God that nev fail I wan the God of Apostle to heal me of my stomach pain at my left hand side is paining so hard, and total divine on my health,, my husband Samuel just lost is job I wan the God of sulman to show it self on my case I believe in him

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Lilian, who is experiencing severe stomach pain on her left side. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her body. Your Word says in Psalm 103:2-3, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We believe in your power to heal, Lord, and we ask that you bring relief and restoration to Lilian's health.

We also lift up Samuel, Lilian's husband, who has recently lost his job. Lord, we pray for your provision and guidance during this challenging time. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we ask that you open doors of opportunity for Samuel and provide for all their financial needs.

Father, we acknowledge that you are the God who never fails. We believe in the power of Apostle's prayers and ask that you manifest your healing and provision in Lilian and Samuel's lives. Strengthen their faith and grant them peace and comfort in the midst of their trials. May they continue to trust in you and rely on your unfailing love.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God's grace and healing be upon you, Lilian, and may His provision and guidance be with you, Samuel. Trust in the Lord, for He is faithful.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

God I need a urgent job for my husband Samuel bfor the end of this month, he just lost is job,helper, long life, favor home and aboard. I have been sick I need God healing on my healing on life.
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I call on you today , My husband Samuel just lost is job God pls bf or the end of this month God pls show him mercy , let helper remember him home and aboard, miracle money, and I also pray for long life ,favor, love. Nothing God can not do
Replies
Views
1 Samuel 24:12: May the Lord judge between you and me. And may the Lord avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you. Please pray that God would plead my case for me against anyone who is working against the restorative justices written in the Bible from being fulfilled...
Replies
Views
Good morning The GOD of Apostle Johnson Suleman I need a miracle job,its been 5 years ow since I was dismissed from my previous job, am unable to take care of my children
Replies
Views
🙏😭 😭This prayer requests is for my HUSBAND JARRIN My husband is going through difficulty with his STOMACH 🙏😭 and it's getting worse by the Minute my husband JARRIN have a awful feeling inside his stomach Where it feels discomfort and I'm asking for healing for my husband stomach for good HEALTH...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom