My name is ###. Just recently lost ...

My name is ###. Just recently lost my job and car and I’ve been struggling to pay bills and find a new job/ career. I just recently received an eviction notice from my land lord. I’ve really been struggling financially. Please keep me in your prayers. I’d really appreciate
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. Just recently lost my job and car and I’ve been struggling to pay bills and find a new job/ career. I just recently received an eviction notice from my land lord. I’ve really been struggling financially. Please keep me in your prayers. I’d really appreciate it
Replies
4
Views
331
My name is ###. Just recently lost my job and car and I’ve been struggling to pay bills and find a new job/ career. I just recently received a 3 day notice from my land lord. I’ve really been struggling financially. Please keep me in your prayers. I’d really appreciate it
Replies
7
Views
410
My name is ###. Just recently lost my job and car and I’ve been struggling to pay bills and find a new job/ career. I just recently received a 3 day notice from my land lord. I’ve really been struggling financially. Please keep me in your prayers. I’d really appreciate it
Replies
6
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom