Powerfulways
Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###
It seems an enemy has interfered with my Water baptism I wanted, and tried to stop it from being A success. Perhaps it has been satanists against my life that has been watching my life closely.
I need to get baptized, and I ask that u will earnestly pray for my next water baptism.
This enemy might try to stop my next baptism from being A success.
I need help please pray for me!!!
It seems an enemy has interfered with my Water baptism I wanted, and tried to stop it from being A success. Perhaps it has been satanists against my life that has been watching my life closely.
I need to get baptized, and I ask that u will earnestly pray for my next water baptism.
This enemy might try to stop my next baptism from being A success.
I need help please pray for me!!!
