Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, π I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain ππ, to pray for my problem πππππ. If I werenβt so desperate because of the situation, if I werenβt so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
LIFE IN I HAVE GREATLYYYYYY I ACCEPTED MY CALLING IM THE TORTOISE π’ I WILL FINISH THE RACE SLOW AND STEADY THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT I OWNED A TURTLE π’ ON THE STREETS MAKING SENSE NOWWWW..I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE WILD AND PRAYED IT WAS SAFE..NOW MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE YADA YADA I SPEAK...
Dear Christians,ππ I am writing to you with a shattered soul and deep desperation. I donβt know if you remember my previous messages. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through a very difficult period in which I feel I no longer have the strength to carry everything on my own...