Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please have mercy. I'm in emotional pain. I'm afraid. I have no purpose. Please release me. Please. I'm begging you.
Replies
8
Views
183
I know that nothing beats the power of prayer. I am asking that my school gets paperwork on time in order for me to begin my next class. It may seem simple, but it is very important that I start my class on time. Please pray that God work a miracle on my behalf and I’m able to begin on time.
Replies
11
Views
67
Ideal situation: peacefully, painlessly in my sleep of without anyone going with me right after my kid's final exams in May. Lots of options: fatal heart attack, fatal stroke, fatal hemorrhage, fatal pulmonary embolism. Want to give me something fatal? Bring it. 2nd best: a few hours of pain...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,793
Messages
16,803,602
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom