My name is ###. I really want to preach. Please

ChildofGodM2

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I really want to preach. Please pray God direct my steps to preach. Appreciate it very much. Love to everyone. As well as the devil not deceive me.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
This is a good site to start preaching. There is Blog space on this site to say whatever it is you want to say. The Lord usually has someone start small before they are loosed on a larger audience. Even if it is not a large audience, the quality of the preaching and love of the Lord should be our priority. Pleasing God is most important, not pleasing people. We can preach the kingdom of heaven is at hand like Jesus said to do. And we can disciple others. How about going out and laying Hands on people to have them recover. Or do what Jesus said to do, heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and cast out demons. Preaching is a small part of a minister's life.

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God. Thank you, Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you to pray for me because I really want to grow up. Since I was ###, I constantly felt that I was not noticed and that I had shortcomings because of my height. My growth stopped at ###, but I hope to grow at least a little more and I ask you to help me with this, please.
Replies
7
Views
103
So I've been living with my parents and family this whole time and though it's not that bad, I really feel so suffocated here. I've never felt like home, or even myself. It feels like if I don't move out my life would be hell... I want to move out, be independent. I feel like being in a cage...
Replies
9
Views
227
Please God, I've never talked to you before, I wasn't even sure I believed in you But please I've seen what you're doing for others, and I know I'm not yet deserving because I've sin, I've lied, I've cheated, I've hurt people.. I'm ready to change I swear, I'm ready to settle, have some kids get...
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom