My name is ###, I loved a girl her

Jitin

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, I loved a girl her name is ### and I wanted to marry her please pray for us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I couldn’t stop being so happy to be female and be fabulous to be who I am.
Replies
10
Views
129
I would like to so kindly ask for healing prayers for my ### month old baby girl who has had a rash in her neck/behind her ears/on her arms coming and going for weeks. No one knows for sure if it is eczema or something else. I pray and ask God that if He is willing and in His perfect timing that...
Replies
10
Views
497
I would like prayer for my granddaughter who is ### years old and has been battling anorexia for a long time. I want to take it's already over these demonic forces and also she has a broken heart. Her boyfriend that promised to marry her broke up with her ### years ago and now he's dating...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom