My name is ### I hv bfr god to pray

sonia joseph

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### I hv bfr god to pray for my brother ### ###.... He had fracture in his leg v took him to ### say in it was just a fracture bt his wound was not healed further we took him to ### hospital doctors doubt tat he as a bone cancer bt de whole family completely trust god tat he all never leave us nor forsake us... All scan is been taken to de doctor fr de confirmation plsssssss pray tat jesus should heal him completely without any tumor and make him stand as a testimony....
 
In the name of Jesus, God we ask You to remove any cancer or tumor from the bones and body of this ### and glorify yourself God through this, so that all men must say that Jesus Christ is Lord and Jehowa God is almighty!
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that your loved one's health will be restored and he will be healed, strengthened and comforted back to better health. May God uplift your loved one in his divine light and surround him with His awesome glory. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace will never leave or forsake you. In Jesus precious Name, Amen~
 
WEDNESDAY IS HIS BIOPSY TEST PLS PRAY TAT HE SHUD BE RECOVERED ... AND STAND AS A TESTIMONY
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
155
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
258
My name is ###. I am felling very alone... please pray for my family...my job.
Replies
9
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom