My name is ### ###, i been

Funaniogh

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, i been having bad dreams at day n nite any time i sleep. I want God to deliver me from this attack by his mighty hand. Tnks!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A while ago I used this site but lost my account. Thank you God for answering my previous prayers. My PTSD is starting to calm down. My significant other is back together with me and the third party has disappeared. I am doing my best to put my faith in you God. My heart is currently unsettled...
Replies
12
Views
277
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
264
Am suffering from severe back spinal cord issue and in bed for more than 10 days kindly pray for me
Replies
10
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom