My name is ###. I am ...

Flaxalris

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I am getting a lot of spiritual and satanic attacks. Please pray for the attacks to stop and for anything they stole in the spirit from me to be returned, and sevenfold as promised in Proverbs 6:30-31.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up our brother ###. Lord, we ask for Your divine protection over ### as he faces spiritual and satanic attacks. We stand on the authority of Your Word and the victory of the cross of Jesus Christ, declaring that no weapon formed against him shall prosper.

Father, we pray that You would break every chain and stronghold that the enemy has placed upon ###. We ask that You would restore everything that has been stolen from him in the spirit, and we claim the promise of Proverbs 6:30-31, that the thief must repay sevenfold. Lord, let Your Spirit speak to ###'s heart, bringing peace, strength, and the assurance of Your love.

We thank You, Lord, for the victory that is already won through Jesus Christ. We pray that ### will be filled with Your Holy Spirit, standing firm in faith, and experiencing Your overwhelming presence and protection. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
73
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom