my name is ### ###, i am a Bsc holder ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ubajekwegloryaw
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ubajekwegloryaw

Guest
my name is ###, i am a Bsc holder in Accounting, ###, ###.

these are my prayer request.

I want God to open my ears, to hear fine, i have been having an earing problem since i was born. which results in total rejection among my families and friends.

i also want God to give me the grace to locate a good job and good husband of my choice.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Please want you to pray for me, over 3 years now that I have been in the United States, every blessed day I will always sleep and see myself in my village back home in ###, and nothing is working for me here in the United States, I work so hard but I can't explain how my money is being used...
Replies
9
Views
331
Praise the Lord, my name is ###, I am a resident of ###, ###, ###. Please pray for my wife ### that she may conceive a baby. Mobile ###
Replies
6
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom