My name is ### and I have ...

My name is ### and I have a College oral test today. Please, pray I don’t get too nervous and I’m able to answer all the questions correctly. Thank you all.
In the name of Jesus please Holy Spirit give ### your power, strength, love and self control/sound mind to do well. Crush all negatives under her feet in Jesus name Lord please! Amen. Sent ### am EST ###/###/#### Friday WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ###! WE ARE KEEPING YOU IN OUR THOUGHTS ALL DAY!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray in the name of Jesus for my ### to regain her athletic ability to do a back tuck without falling. Inner senior year and she is cheer captain. She has practiced all summer long and has been able to do it every tome. A few days before practice restarted she started falling on her face...
Replies
5
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom