Arelafir

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. Am sick so I need Deliverance. I have high Blood pressure, every one Month I must get sick. Maralia and typhoid. I have problems of Disc in my spinal-code so I can not done my dairy activities and almost 10 yrs now am bleeding. From ###.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

###, I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and make you whole again. I'm praying that He would bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
My name is ###. Am sick so I need Deliverance. I have high Blood pressure, every one Month I must get sick. Maralia and typhoid. I have problems of Disc in my spinal-code so I can not done my dairy activities and almost 10 yrs now am bleeding. From ###

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
7
Views
23
Am suffering from severe back spinal cord issue and in bed for more than 10 days kindly pray for me
Replies
10
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom