My name ### ### eniku ### marriage proposal vannu.

Jubin john

Disciple of Prayer
My name ### ### eniku oru marriage proposal vannu. Athu nadathi tharan veandi onnu.prathikanam
 
May God in Jesus' name always answer your prayers according to His perfect will. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

♥ Let Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will always bless all those I love, care about and myself with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives as we each find ourselves honoring and delighting in the Lord (1 Samuel 2:30, Psalm 37:4). God bless us with the desire, passion, knowledge, and wisdom to honor and delight ourselves in You. God bless and cause each of us to prosper, be in excellent health, as our soul prospers in the Word and ways of God (3 John 2). Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us (Philippians 2:5). God place Your angels all around us, our homes, and transportation to protect us from the plans of the enemy of our soul; and to keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and accidents. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Amen.
 
I am praying for the Lord's Will to be done in your life, God bless you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for my daughter that she gets a good job, preferred in ###, she has done double masters and is struggling for a job. Also request prayers that she is blessed with a good marriage proposal - not only a good boy but a good prayerful family.
Replies
8
Views
566
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````past 5 years looking for a marriage proposal, please pray we get a godly man for my daughter ###
Replies
4
Views
370
I have a marriage proposal. I have shared my biodata. This picture has to be sent. Lord, I want to have a relationship. they did yes. I would like to be with you now. plz pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,083
Members
650,350
Latest member
Aelaitoroorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom