My ###, My ###, Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Hi all

Please pray for my bro who is having exam from tomorrow till October. My mom will not put negative remarks into us and herself too, relationship with dad and whole family will be restored to goodness.

Please also pray for my work. I don't have peace in this job, due to difficulties in my new job and very scared that my job will not be confirmed. Do pray that I will have joy working in this job. No matter what result it turns out to, I will put my trust unto Him wholeheartedly. Good relationship with colleagues. I will love Him and His wills, put them first. Restoration of relationship with church members and church members. Put my Trust unto Him, no matter what, I will turn back to Him, church and church members where He put me to.

Thks for your prayers.

###
 
God our father I place ### in your hands she is struggling with lots of problems in her life. Lord our god I command in the name of Jesus Christ to bind all negative forces which disturb her in her daily life as well as in her family life, let her find peace in her work place, let all her colleagues and office staffs and all the employees appreciate her work in Jesus name, from this moment let her not be scared of in Jesus name, oh our lord take all worries in Jesus name from her, let her parents relationship come into a positive way and let them love and care their childrens, father oh almighty lord for you nothing is impossible there is no vessel in the world that you cannot mend, please bring peace, prosperity, happiness, and peace of mind in her life as well as let her find people whose face reflects your glory in Jesus name, lord almighty bless ### in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen

God bless you and take care of you,
 
Oh Lord praying for your help for our families our jobs and this ### to be gifted by God intitiled to good ends by the Lord's mercies. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer for my family I pray for God’s favor blessing and protection over my son’s job bless him with good relationships and tasks that suit him I also pray for safety and a sense of security for my grandchild starting preschool let my grandchild handle the transition...
Replies
9
Views
53
Heavenly Father This is the day that You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask that You open the window of Heaven and put Your hands on and let all the paperwork for the home that I applied for be approved. Its always been my desire to see my...
Replies
10
Views
92
Please my Holy Father please secure my family and I with Your love and grant us peace and let Your Holy Spirit working in our lifer and put away the bad people from our side and protect us from all diseases. Amen
Replies
10
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom