My mother, ### ###, needs prayer to heal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldy

Disciple of Prayer
My mother, ###, needs prayer to heal her sickness. My mother is Diabetic and has a stage of Dementia. She cannot eat or drink, even when she tries.
 
O Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit pardon us for all our transgressions. Deliver us from all kinds of diseases. O merciful lord, with you nothing is impossible. Heal us and restore us to health. Deliver us from all kinds of pain and sufferings. Grant us the strength to bear this sickness. Guide us and protect us in times of trouble. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified, now and forever Amen.





Mark [5:21-43]
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is having a hard time breathing from COPD complications. It's so hard to see her this way and I'm trying to help her as much as I can. She's a devoted Christian and loves the gospel of Jesus. Please pray for us.. Ask for our lord Jesus Christ for his healing and help my mother. God bless
Replies
10
Views
371
Kindly pray for my mother, she fell today .she was just standing and fell suddenly in floor.by God Grace she is saved but still while seating she is filling slight dizzy she is old. her bp sugar is normal .but she is afraid .kindly hold her in your prayers.that in morning after sleep she feels...
Replies
12
Views
295
My wife, whom you may have been praying for, just got a camera for our home. She claims that it is for our safety, but she is using it to fuel her paranoia. She has been watching me all the time when I am at home and she is questioning me about everything I am touching and where I am walking...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom