My Mother Is Suffering From Liver Cancer. Currently She Is In ### A Small Village In ### In

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paul mangte

Guest
prayer request for my mother ### --- who is suffering from liver cancer. I know your prayer can heal my mother. I know prayer can do.
 
My dad just had liver cancer and he is 100% healed. Not sure where you are but he went to ###. And they did a very invasive procedure..they went through with a laser and somehow electric currents hit the cancer and friction causes it to burst to nothing...liver regenerates itself...so look into it...and if possible go to ### if you want the doctors name send me a message here and it was same day surgery! Lord bless them with direction and touch her body with healing speak Peace and guide their feet to the best care for his mom in Jesus name.
 
Lord take away any pain and worries from this family. Lord you do miracles lord and I believe you can take this cancer away. In your holy name amen
 
Father I ask in the name of Jesus that ### to be healed from liver cancer. And I thank you for answering this prayer. Blessed be your name.

Amen!
 
I pray o, LORD! 2 save the life of ur child. Thaks You God 4 ur mercy in the name of JESUS. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is suffering from liver cancer...she need your prayers...she is so much of pain ..her name...### ### ###...address...### ### ###...kindly prayer for her.
Replies
9
Views
138
My mother is suffering from liver cancer as doctors said. Now she is not able to eat anything from last 2 months. Since last 2 she was able to drink water but now that water also not able. Please help me and pray for my mother.
Replies
9
Views
160
My father is suffering from liver cancer.... Doctor said his life span is short... we need your prayer for healing him...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom