my mother is stricken with cancer and I just ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
my mother is stricken with cancer and I just ask that someone please pray for ###. Thank you
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello there. My name is ###. My Mother's name is ###. We live in ###, ###. My Mother is the Mother of 5 children. Four sons and one daughter. The names of my Mother's children are ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. My Mother has been married to my father ### for ### years. My Mother is ### years old...
Replies
13
Views
262
I'm asking for prayer for my mother who was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer, and is about to start treatment, that she may beat this cancer, and have a few more years with her family. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
367
Can you please pray for my mother ### so she would not have cancer again? Can you also please pray for her mental well-being because she is going through feelings of despair? Thank you and God bless you
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom