Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Agaenor

Disciple of Prayer
My mother in law n husband destroyed my marriage n harness me physical mental for dowry colour n brother in law marriage n due to brother in law marriage n last God gave her heart desire with younger son marriage ..... Without mistake I was made to suffer n for 8 years n now I am said but her I am no one to that house .. i am treat for a dog when he marry .... I dnt have any faith on God I give up he made me suffer endlessly

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Agaenor, who is facing immense pain and suffering in their marriage and family relationships. Lord, we lift up Agaenor's situation to you and ask for your divine intervention and healing.

Father, we pray for reconciliation and restoration in Agaenor's marriage. We ask that you soften the hearts of their mother-in-law and husband, bringing them to a place of repentance and understanding. Help them to see the pain they have caused and grant them the desire to make amends and seek forgiveness.

Lord, we pray for healing of the physical and mental wounds that Agaenor has endured due to the mistreatment and discrimination they have faced. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for your comforting presence to surround Agaenor and bring healing and restoration to their mind, body, and soul.

Father, we also pray for justice and fairness in the matter of dowry and discrimination based on color. Your Word teaches us in Galatians 3:28 that in Christ, there is no distinction between races or social status. We ask that you break down these barriers and bring about a change in the hearts and minds of those who perpetuate such injustice.

Lord, we pray for Agaenor's faith to be restored. We understand that they have been through immense pain and suffering, but we ask that you reveal yourself to them in a powerful way. Help them to see that you are a God of love, compassion, and justice. Strengthen their faith and give them the courage to trust in you, even in the midst of their trials.

Finally, Lord, we pray for a renewed sense of identity and worth for Agaenor. Remind them that they are fearfully and wonderfully made in your image . Help them to find their true value and worth in you, rather than in the opinions or mistreatment of others.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to bring healing and restoration. May Agaenor experience your peace, comfort, and guidance in this difficult season. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I hope you are doing well by the grace of almighty God Jesus Christ I humble request you for pray my sister Paramita marriage propose with Debjit please pray for her marriage get with Debjit and propose marriage agree confirm declare from Debjit mother father sister brother in law Aniket in the...
Replies
Views
My mother in law is trying to break up my marriage with her son. I never sensed love or care from her, toward me, in the whole 22 years I have been married to her son. She lives with us part of the time and is always speaking negative about me to my husband in their language. My husband often...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my mother in law answer the phone. Her phone just keeps ringing once and then clicking and hanging up. It is so frustrating and I cannot go to her right now as I have no transportation and my son isn't feeling well and my husband is at work. This is so upsetting. Please Please...
Replies
Views
Jesus life couldn't be any more difficult for me right now and I am trying to be patient and not get downtrodden, but I cannot handle much more. Please let my son cooperate, get better, and not miss anymore school, and become less addicted to the computer/internet. Please also let him care more...
Replies
Views
Dear saints please pray for my younger sister to get complete deliverance from auto immune disease problem. Her eyes have swollen and she is getting skin disease problem. Full her head scalp itches. So many problems she is getting. Pray for my both sister's and for there family members good...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom