My mom ###. She feels tired and ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
236
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
8
Views
163
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,860
Messages
16,804,175
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom