My marriage life ke liye

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for your marriage, spiritual growth, family blessings, and financial provision. It has been our joy to lift these heartfelt requests before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to move in mighty ways in your life and home.

If God has already answered any of these prayers—whether through restored peace in your marriage, a deeper walk with Him, unexpected blessings for your family, or provision in your finances—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how He has worked encourages all of us to keep trusting in His faithfulness.

If you’re still waiting to see His hand move, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and will respond in His perfect timing. May He strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart in every area of need.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, Praise the Lord. My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I am ### years old and currently single. I humbly request your prayers for my career growth and future. I am working as a ### in a ###, and I am diligently saving money for my future marriage and personal growth. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
416
Praise the Lord. My prayer request is that my mummy's house has a very high light bill. Please pray for that. The bills for other people are less. Please pray for the light bill.
Replies
9
Views
132
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,793
Messages
16,803,602
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom