My Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter gwendolynwhite
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwendolynwhite

Guest
My dear Father Lord Jesus Christ, I pray for my landlord ### bless him with understanding of love. I pray Father that you bless us with a place to live where my granddaughter can be a child and play. Right now we live in a place that we are not able to make noise, where my granddaughter can't invite her cousins to come and play... Help please I thank you for loving us I thank you for Jesus your son who died on the cross for us.. Thank you for answered prayer.
 
God is good...His mercies endure forever...He has heard your desires and delight yourself in Him and He will give you the desires of your heart..until such time praise Him...He makes all things beautiful in His time. Praise Him.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
I pray that the lord Jesus Christ answers your prayer and you are okay. I pray for all who are suffering today that the lord shall heal their heart and souls and make them new and whole in the way that the lord wants us to be. Amen
 
Thanks to God our Father who knows all things......I give him praise and glory for you and your prayer team. I can do all things thru Christ Jesus who strengthened me...God did not give me a spirit of fear but a spirit of love and power and a divine mind.......Rom8/31 If God is for us who can be against me...Thank for all your prayers and encouragement it Christ Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you. Thank you for giving me the courage to call my daughter and to tell her that I love her and that it's going to be okay. We got this! I am so thankful that you have given me a beautiful wife and beautiful son and daughter and I have a good job...
Replies
8
Views
165
Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom