My Lord:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Lord Jesus,
I am coming to you urgently if not desperately, and wanting you to activate the supernatural button from heaven, which will allow the miracles to transpire. Firstly, you know this month I am planning to go back to my home country-partly in my heart because I am hoping I will meet my husband there. However, I am willing to not go-if you will send my husband before that. I am about to pay for a visa this week-if you do not want me to, then please send him, and answer those other prayers. I am not getting younger, only older, please let my book sell, the favour continue, my husband show up and find this lost lamb quickly, invade my home with unusual peace and strengthen my mum and dad. Send lots of help for them Lord, turn their other kids who don't really care turn their hearts towards the older ones in this home-and let them help out please. I am ready to leave right now, so please knowing that timing isn't an issue for you-just say yes, and as you promised me the other day through your word, prove to me that you will not delay your promises anymore-somewhere in Ezekiel you showed me Lord. Please also touch my skin, I tried laying hands on my skin, creams, soaps nothing worked. Now, I have little time-so I need an instant miracle-I am begging Lord. Please bless us all financially, and close any mouths that would look to accuse me or my family. A lot of spoken words that have been allowed to be spoken, I ask you to destroy the power of them-and to shut the mouths of all accusers in the home as well. Tonight, I need you to send the most powerful angel you have into my home, to live here, all day round and guard this family. Protection in all rooms, a fierce angel, that won't let any of the people doing the dirty work and behaviour get away. A strong sense of safety and a light. I want to see you invade this home tonight-with all supernatural powers you can throw down. Let us see dreams, visions, and signs and prophecies fulfilled tonight in Jesus name, and please send the workers to bring in the harvest,

In Jesus mighty name, I thank you for this great miracle that you are about to hit us with today.

Amen.
 
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! As the Scripture says You were with Isaac and gave him hundred fold blessings. I know You have the same love and concern for us also. Have mercy upon O Lord prosper all the efforts that ### take towards the success of my business. Grant her Your wisdom and guidance so that she can take the right decision at the right time. Unless You bless her it cannot be a success my Lord. So I beseech You to grant her success and lift her up in life. Be with her and prosper whatever she does!I thank You and praise You for answering my prayers. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Please read Psalms;91 everyday mydear.

Also pray like this to Jesus:

"Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family (call them by name) with the blood of Jesus. I cover my home, my land, my car, my finances, my marriage, with the blood of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God in my life and spoil every attack of the enemy. I call forth, in the name of Jesus, all of God's plans and purposes for my life, and my family. As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you and you have no authority over my life. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME (OR MY FAMILY) SHALL PROSPER!"

i Jesus powerful name i pray AMEN
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and never forget Jesus Loves You.



Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Bless me in every area of my life. You know what I need. You know the desires of my heart. Supply all my need. And bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. And God all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord protect against all evil and give strength to others to remind them of a writer and her significance she has given to the world. ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
216
Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
320
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you. Thank you for giving me the courage to call my daughter and to tell her that I love her and that it's going to be okay. We got this! I am so thankful that you have given me a beautiful wife and beautiful son and daughter and I have a good job...
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom