Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My Lord, thank you, for waking me up this day. My family as well. My Lord, I pray and ask humbly, you heal me from my intestines and my entire digestive system. Please help me and cause for me not to feel the frequent urge to go to the restroom. Please heal me and cause for me to empty my bowels normally. Thank you, Lord, for healing me. In Jesus, name. Amen. Please also heal everyone on this prayer platform. Thank you, for healing us, Lord. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord thank you for waking me up today and others and giving us another day thank you for believing in me and never giving up on Me . And others . To the people who still have faith in me I thank u to the people who lost hope in me I'm sorry and I love u and I'm going to restore your faith...
Replies
9
Views
397
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
215
My lord my daughter is going to ### appointment please my lord I know whatever results will come out will be favorable from your side thank you lord for everything you did for my daughter I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,715
Messages
16,791,611
Members
649,308
Latest member
Karuinxaenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom