Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My Lord, please bless Donald Trump, Mike Pence, everyone in the White House, their families and loved ones. My Lord, Please bless America. Help us all be good people, especially myself. Help me to obey You, Your Word, the Holy Spirit, and my parents. In Jesus name. I humbly pray and ask this. Amen. Thank you, for all the people and friends in my life that bless me everyday with godly wisdom, advice, and guidance. Please bless them all, you know who each and every person is. This I humbly pray, in Jesus name. Amen. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
Amen and Amen! Praying along with you ,in Jesus name, Amen

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son be ok with and remember to go to his testing today, and pay attention in math class and take notes. Please also let my husband's health insurance situation get resolved and when he goes to his appointment today let everything be ok, and all the claims get approved, and...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my parents they're about to have an experience as residents of United States, bless them Lord, put godly people around them so they can know and develop new skills and everything they need to know, and when they come back will be a great experience, so I can share one...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband Austin. To break addiction with alcohol and drugs. Please pray for him to fight temptation to bring good right of people and his life godly, people and ween out the bad people.Please pray that God intervenes and that his will be done. We are fighting a spiritual battle...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and my dog. We're living in an adult assisted living facility, where I am hoping we will be able to quickly adjust to our new environment. Please pray for my spiritual, mental, physical, and financial health too. Please pray for my family...
Replies
Views
Lord please help my parents they're right now as residents on USA, they travel and everything went well papers in order, but now they're facing another reality, my aunt she just being tough on them, she invited to went to her house but I haven't been able to talk to them, just an small text...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom