Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in the name of Jesus, I hope You can hear me. Please help me rise again. Problems seem to keep coming during the last one and a half years. Please point me to the right direction. Please Lord. Thank You God. Amen
Replies
7
Views
402
I humbly pray for peace in my heart
Replies
6
Views
348
My Lord, I humbly pray my parents become millionaires, so that they can stop being involved in human trafficking. My Lord, I humbly pray you bless me with a mate who is experiencing the same life and issues as I am. I pray that you bless us with marriage and that we will reside at ###, ### and...
Replies
7
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom