• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

My Lord, I humbly pray and ask ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My Lord, I humbly pray and ask please restore my father J.C. gently. My Lord, please fill him with the Holy Spirit from the tops of his head to the soles of his feet. My Lord, bring to him remembrance of the Scripture of Acts 5:32. My Lord, I pray you reveal to him, and cause him to have a ferverent fire of the Holy Spirit to act upon and live out Acts 5:32. My Lord, let him know you want to bless him and restore him everything the enemy stole from him. In Jesus name, name. I humbly, pray and ask this. Amen.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

WingsofaDove

Beloved of All
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.

Above All

Beloved of All
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom