My Lord, forgive my sins Lord, help ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
My Lord, forgive my sins Lord, help me not to watch unchristian movies. My Lord, I humbly pray. Help me watch good family christian movies. Like the ones I purchased in my computer. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
 
God purged me first of secular music now of even some ### movies. I would get a filter on your tv and also a subscription to ###. Good wholesome christian movies. 🙏
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, God, and my father in heaven. Please forgive me for my sins, which are lust, anger, and smoking. I kept on repeating the same mistakes over and over, but please give me the power to overcome them once and for all. Still, I am very grateful because you keep on forgiving me for my sins...
Replies
7
Views
380
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for you to heal my mother, please don't let her pay for my sins and mistakes I'm sorry Lord for all I have done so please punish me not my mother, so please heal her from her chest infection and any other problems she has, I feel...
Replies
7
Views
295
Dear Jesus, please forgive my sins Lord. Jesus I ask that you please quieten my mind. I've been really thinking of thoughts I sent want to think. Help me live in freedom and protect me from any thoughts I don't want. Please let me forget my past and the friends I've lost. Let me live a great...
Replies
9
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom