My long suffering wife always seems to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy

Humble Servant of All
My long suffering wife always seems to have to wait in line whilst I care for other peoples needs or anything else that comes up! I am always taking her for granted, and as she is a child of Father God, I am taking him for granted also! This should not be, and I seek repentance in my attitude! ....My wife has had facial pain that can be extremely intense for the past nine weeks and is not fully controlled by powerful debilitating medication! She was hit in the jaw and knocked out whilst nursing someone a couple of years ago, and this may be the cause for the overgrowth in the joint of her jaw that is causing nerve compression and pain. She has never blamed the person who did this whilst confused! ....I seek her healing in Jesus Holy name, and command that "The overgrowth be fully reduced, the inflammation subside completely and she be restored to health! and also that the diabetes that chases her be cast out now"! In Jesus holy Name Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

K
  • Locked
My son and his wife always seem to fight; she is ### and he is ###. They really need prayers; it hurts me to see them like that. They have two beautiful sons, and I would hate to see their marriage end. They need prayers badly, please pray for them. I do pray every day.
Replies
3
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom