K
kristie
Guest
Brothers and sisters, I ask that you pray for my granddaughter ### and that my son and his girlfriend would make the right choices for her life right now. ### is the four year old daughter of my son's girlfriend, and even though they are not married, this child is no different to me than my blood grandchildren, she is precious in the sight of the Lord.
My son's girlfriend, her mother, has withheld her from her biological father all these years. I have been praying over my son's girlfriend for a heart change, and praise report..I think I am seeing my prayers working in her heart, thank you Jesus. This week, a woman called her and informed her that she was ###'s dad's girlfriend, and that she is expecting his second child, and she pleaded with her to allow ###'s dad to have visitation with ###, that she wants ### to know her half sister when she is born. My son's girlfriend really became distressed over this, in a good way actually, because she began feeling like she should let ### be a part of her dad's life, that ### should know her half sister.
My son on the other hand, who needs a heart change, became distressed the opposite way. He has been the dad figure in ###'s life for the past three years, and he I guess his feeling threatened. From what I understand though, he showed his distress and then said it was up to her. So I ask prayer for my son's heart on this matter for one thing.
I was joyous over the fact that ###, my son's girlfriend, has a softening of her heart towards ###'s dad, and was going to do the right thing, let ### know her bio dad and have a relationship with him, which is the right thing to do for ### and him. Then suddenly he called her, I do not know what words took place, but the phone call ended with her announcing that he is going to sign rights of ### over to my son, and step out of her life for good.
This broke my heart. I do not want ### to ever grow up feeling that she was rejected by anyone, especially a parent. He obviously wanted to have a relationship with her for this event to ever come up, and now for some reason he is deciding to let her go. Someone said something to him obviously to make him feel it was the best thing for her, but it is not. We know that children that are adopted, or raised by another, even when raised in joyous loving homes, at some point question the whys, why did that parent give me up and they feel a void in that. I never want that for ###. I want ### to grow up feeling loved by all, and desired by all, forming relationships with all, her mom, her bio dad, my son, any siblings.
So my prayer request is that you will pray with me for changes of heart. My son, ###. ###, his girlfriend and ###'s mother. ###, who is ###'s biological dad. That ### is the focus of this matter and what is good for ### is kept priority in this decision, her future and her always feeling loved by all and never abandoned by any.
Lord God, our mighty EL ROI, The Strong One who Sees, you know all and see all Lord. I give this matter into your hands and seek you to protect ### in this matter. She is a small child that cannot choose things for herself Lord, she is dependent on all the choices and actions take by others at this stage in her life. Lord, open the heavens and dispatch your angels to encamp around ### now, protecting her from any wayward decisions in this matter. Send your Holy Spirit into the hearts of all involved and let him pierce their hearts with wisdom, with concern for ### only, her future, her needs, the things that will be good and right in that ### grow up to feel loved by all and never abandoned by any, that she grow up confident and secure in her emotions, surrounded by all and loved and nurtured by all. Lord You change the hearts of Kings, you take hearts of stone and turn them to flesh. Your word says that man may make his plans, but you will direct his steps. Lord, direct the steps now of those making decisions for this little girl, for her life, her future, her well being and let nothing hinder or come against what is best for her well being. Be ever present in this matter Lord, take control of it and open the doors that need to be opened, close the doors that need to be closed, letting only your best and perfect will for ### be done. The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke and bind you satan and all your demons and all your hosts from ### and this decision to be made for her, from all involved, and cast you into the outer darkness to await your judgement. The Lord Jesus Christ bind all hindrance of the enemy in this matter, and loose His holy spirit into the situation to direct the steps and hearts of those involved. The Lord Jesus Christ bind any wrong decisions and loose the perfect and good decisions of the perfect will of God into this matter. Lord, you are our King, our almighty, and you gave this precious child ### into this world as a gift to those in her life, I thank you Lord for ###. She is your gift to ### and to ###, her biological father, and to my son ### as a father figure who has stood in the gap during the past three years. Lord, let none abandon her nor withhold her any longer from the love of all, and let them work unitedly and joyously to orchestrating Your perfect will for ###. Lord, I lay ### at your feet and I trust that you have her and her future in your loving caring hands, and that you will let no harm come unto her by any man, any decisions of any man, that you will be the decision maker over ###, and you will conform every heart and every action to operate according to Your perfect will for ###. I thank you Lord, I praise you, all glory be to you Lord, for only you are worthy and Lord let one and all come unto you, into your kingdom so that ### be raised up in the way that she should go in You, and use her mightily for your kingdom. I thank you Jesus, I praise your holy Name, I bless you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you. In Your Mighty Name we pray, Amen.
My son's girlfriend, her mother, has withheld her from her biological father all these years. I have been praying over my son's girlfriend for a heart change, and praise report..I think I am seeing my prayers working in her heart, thank you Jesus. This week, a woman called her and informed her that she was ###'s dad's girlfriend, and that she is expecting his second child, and she pleaded with her to allow ###'s dad to have visitation with ###, that she wants ### to know her half sister when she is born. My son's girlfriend really became distressed over this, in a good way actually, because she began feeling like she should let ### be a part of her dad's life, that ### should know her half sister.
My son on the other hand, who needs a heart change, became distressed the opposite way. He has been the dad figure in ###'s life for the past three years, and he I guess his feeling threatened. From what I understand though, he showed his distress and then said it was up to her. So I ask prayer for my son's heart on this matter for one thing.
I was joyous over the fact that ###, my son's girlfriend, has a softening of her heart towards ###'s dad, and was going to do the right thing, let ### know her bio dad and have a relationship with him, which is the right thing to do for ### and him. Then suddenly he called her, I do not know what words took place, but the phone call ended with her announcing that he is going to sign rights of ### over to my son, and step out of her life for good.
This broke my heart. I do not want ### to ever grow up feeling that she was rejected by anyone, especially a parent. He obviously wanted to have a relationship with her for this event to ever come up, and now for some reason he is deciding to let her go. Someone said something to him obviously to make him feel it was the best thing for her, but it is not. We know that children that are adopted, or raised by another, even when raised in joyous loving homes, at some point question the whys, why did that parent give me up and they feel a void in that. I never want that for ###. I want ### to grow up feeling loved by all, and desired by all, forming relationships with all, her mom, her bio dad, my son, any siblings.
So my prayer request is that you will pray with me for changes of heart. My son, ###. ###, his girlfriend and ###'s mother. ###, who is ###'s biological dad. That ### is the focus of this matter and what is good for ### is kept priority in this decision, her future and her always feeling loved by all and never abandoned by any.
Lord God, our mighty EL ROI, The Strong One who Sees, you know all and see all Lord. I give this matter into your hands and seek you to protect ### in this matter. She is a small child that cannot choose things for herself Lord, she is dependent on all the choices and actions take by others at this stage in her life. Lord, open the heavens and dispatch your angels to encamp around ### now, protecting her from any wayward decisions in this matter. Send your Holy Spirit into the hearts of all involved and let him pierce their hearts with wisdom, with concern for ### only, her future, her needs, the things that will be good and right in that ### grow up to feel loved by all and never abandoned by any, that she grow up confident and secure in her emotions, surrounded by all and loved and nurtured by all. Lord You change the hearts of Kings, you take hearts of stone and turn them to flesh. Your word says that man may make his plans, but you will direct his steps. Lord, direct the steps now of those making decisions for this little girl, for her life, her future, her well being and let nothing hinder or come against what is best for her well being. Be ever present in this matter Lord, take control of it and open the doors that need to be opened, close the doors that need to be closed, letting only your best and perfect will for ### be done. The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke and bind you satan and all your demons and all your hosts from ### and this decision to be made for her, from all involved, and cast you into the outer darkness to await your judgement. The Lord Jesus Christ bind all hindrance of the enemy in this matter, and loose His holy spirit into the situation to direct the steps and hearts of those involved. The Lord Jesus Christ bind any wrong decisions and loose the perfect and good decisions of the perfect will of God into this matter. Lord, you are our King, our almighty, and you gave this precious child ### into this world as a gift to those in her life, I thank you Lord for ###. She is your gift to ### and to ###, her biological father, and to my son ### as a father figure who has stood in the gap during the past three years. Lord, let none abandon her nor withhold her any longer from the love of all, and let them work unitedly and joyously to orchestrating Your perfect will for ###. Lord, I lay ### at your feet and I trust that you have her and her future in your loving caring hands, and that you will let no harm come unto her by any man, any decisions of any man, that you will be the decision maker over ###, and you will conform every heart and every action to operate according to Your perfect will for ###. I thank you Lord, I praise you, all glory be to you Lord, for only you are worthy and Lord let one and all come unto you, into your kingdom so that ### be raised up in the way that she should go in You, and use her mightily for your kingdom. I thank you Jesus, I praise your holy Name, I bless you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you. In Your Mighty Name we pray, Amen.
